Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus

Not everyone likes olives (in fact, my husband hates them), but I can't get enough of them. This recipe uses two different types of olives and is a nice spin on a regular hummus. I got this recipe from a book called "Eat, Drink and Be Vegan".

Ingredients:
2 cups of cooked chickpeas (I use one big can)
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove
1/2 tsp sea salt
pinch of pepper
3-5 tbsp water (or until desired thickness)
1/4 cup of kalamata olives (I like to add a few more, since I love them)
1/4 cup green olives (sometimes I add a few more of these, since I love them)
2 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes

- Blend all ingredients together in a powerful blender or processor until smooth. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Enjoy!
Tweet This

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:25 PM

    Made it just now and eating it! So good! Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...