Macho Mango Salad

I LOVE MANGO!! I feel like I should make that into a banner or something, or on tiny little streamers that I tie to my bike handles. That's why I love this salad.

Ingredients (makes 6 big portions):
4 large mangoes, peeled, pitted and cubed
1 small can of cubed pineapple
1/2 cucumber seeded, diced
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
4 small green onions, chopped
1 can of black beans
1/4 cup of lightly toasted coconut
1/4 cup of peanuts, chopped
2 tblsp of agave nectar
1/4 cup of orange juice
Juice of 1 lime, and a small amount (1 tsp) of lime zest
pinch of salt

1) Fold all of the ingredients together. To toast the coconut, place on a medium frying pan over medium heat and shake constantly. Watch carefully so that it does not burn, it should be only slightly brown. Enjoy!
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...