Apple Cider Toner

I use this everyday, for at least 10 minutes a day. This is filled with natural AHA that loosens dead skin, reduces redness, and makes for an overall clearer complexion. CONS, your face smells slightly like a french fry, so best to do this at home, or under makeup. Try this!

Ratio:
1 part apple cider vinegar (I think the best, perhaps the only one to buy is Bragg's)
2 parts spring water (or filtered)
(over the course of a month you can slowly increase the amount of apple cider vinegar 1:1. Let your skin take some time to adjust).

1) Mix ingredients together in a spritzer bottle. On a clean face, spritz lightly allover skin. Leave on for at least 10 minutes (I leave it on all night, or during the day when I am home). Rinse.
2) Optional: this also makes for a great toner. You can wear it under lotion/ makeup as you would a regular toner.

No promises, but in 1 week this significantly faded my old acne scars, as well as any hyper-pigmentation I had on my face. I have done a lot of research on the benefits of apple cider vinegar (both topically and internally) and I am pleased to say that this will be kept in my daily face routine.
Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...